Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
2 1/4 c. AP flour
1/3 c. cocoa powder
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 c. butter
3/4 c. smooth peanut butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1 t. vanilla
26 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups, cut into 1/8's
6 oz. chocolate chps
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, peanut butter, sugars, and vanilla about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time.
3. Reduce speed to low, gradually beat in flour mixture, until smooth. Stir in peanut butter cups and choclate chips.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets, spacing 1" apart.
5. Bake 10-15 minutes until dry & firm to touch. Cool 1 minute on pan before cooling on racks. Makes about 60 cookies.