For Father's Day, we decided to venture north and spend the day with both of our fathers. My mom was tackling most of the food but I offered the potato salad and a dessert. Here's what I came up with... I hope you love it as much as we did!
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
1- 9 x 13 pan of brownies, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 pkgs. white chocolate instant pudding mix
1 3/4 c. cold milk
12 oz. whipped topping
1/2 c. peanut butter, melted
1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk 2 minutes until the mixture just starts to thicken.
2. Add peanut butter and stir with spatula. Add 1/3 of the whipped topping and continue to stir to combine.
3. Add the rest of the whipped topping and fold in.
4. Layer 1/3 brownie cubes and 1/3 peanut butter pudding mixture in trifle bowl. Repeat 2 more times. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. The trifle can be topped with chocolate shavings, peanut butter cups, chocolate syrup, or additional whipped topping, if desired.